2022 Honda Civic Sedan at Ontario’s Welland Honda
After a makeover for the 2022 model year, the Honda Civic adds to its growing legacy in style, while also delivering what drivers have come to expect and appreciate over the years. Inside and externally, the 2022 Civic has undergone contemporary changes ensuring you’ll stand out from the crowd. Passers-by are drawn in by the bold new headlights and taillights, while you sit and relax in the new, streamlined cockpit. Taking a closer look at the all-new 2022 Honda Civic and the thrills this car has to offer. Learn more about the 2022 Civic from the experts at Welland Honda, and keep checking back to find out when we’ll have this new car on our lot!
With a perfect combination of familiarity and all-new design elements, the 2022 Civic is the right car for you. The now larger air damper helps maintain engine temperature and delivers a bolder look. Scan the Civic’s exterior and find a low-profile, aggressive style meant to keep you in control and cut through the wind aerodynamically. Also, discover revised front headlights that wrap up the front fascia and overall appearance.
|Civic Sedan Exterior||Dimensions|
|Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place||14.8 cu.ft.|
|Curb Weight||2877 lbs.|
|EPA Interior Volume||113.8 cu.ft.|
|Overall Width Without Mirrors||70.9 in.|
|Wheel Base||107.7 in.|
On the inside of the 2022 Honda Civic, the cockpit has been entirely rebuilt with functionality in mind, as you relax in the drivers seat and easily access everything you need. Sporty both inside and out, the streamlined dashboard maintains the interior design constant. Additionally, the 2022 Civic’s windscreen has been modified to make the vehicle safer for the driver. With a wider field of view and less blind spots, it allows you to be aware of your surroundings. Finally, the 2022 Civic comes standard with heated driver and passenger seats, so you can stay warm throughout the chilly Welland winters.
|Civic Sedan Interior||Dimensions (inches)|
|Front Head Room||39.3 in.|
|Front Hip Room||54.3 in.|
|Front Leg Room||42.3 in.|
|Front Shoulder Room||57.0 in.|
|Rear Head Room||37.1 in.|
|Rear Hip Room||48.9 in.|
|Rear Leg Room||37.4 in.|
|Rear Shoulder Room||56.0 in.|
2022 Honda Civic models have the same engine lineup as their predecessors. The 2.0L 4-cylinder engine in the LX, EX, and Sport has 158 horsepower and 138 lb-ft of torque. For an engine upgrade, choose the Touring trim for a 1.5L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 180 horsepower and 177 lb-ft of torque. The more potent turbocharged engine option will be available later this year.
|Specifications:||LX, EX, Sport||Touring|
|Engine||2.0L, 16-valve, Port Injection, DOHC, i-VTEC 4-cylinder||1.5L, 16-valve, Direct Injection, DOHC, turbocharged 4-cylinder|
|CVT (city/highway/combined)||7.7 / 6.0 / 6.9 (LX, EX), 7.8 / 6.3 / 7.1 (Sport)||7.6 / 6.1 / 6.9|
An upgraded touchscreen and enhanced navigation system will assist you get to where you want to go in your Civic. Your personal device is always within reach with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Use proximity keyless entry and push-button start to enter your vehicle without fumbling with your keys as you carry groceries. Also immerse yourself in the available 12-speaker BOSE audio system, as you enjoy all your favourite music..
Safe driving is a priority for Honda, and the company’s innovative technology is constantly pushing to make driving safer and more convenient. In comparison to previous years, there have been several new enhancements to Civic safety. A new front camera has been installed to better identify pedestrians and traffic, while the airbag and bumper designs have also been upgraded. In addition to the enhanced airbags, the bumper is more robust to avoid leg injuries by absorbing more impact from a potentially damaging collision. Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Information, and Collision Mitigation Braking are just some of the Honda Sensing Technologies that have been enhanced.
Honda Civic Sedan Model Changes
2022 marks a complete makeover of the Civic’s exterior and interior. The 2022 Civic will be available in both sedan and hatchback body types, much as the previous version. The 2022 Honda Civic receives:
- Exterior design that is streamlined
- 0-inch screen available as an alternative to the new basic 7.0 inch touchscreen
- A fully digital instrument display option.
- Improved comfort on lengthy trips thanks to new front seat design
- Better crash and driving dynamics with a stiffer body
- Efficiency improvements to both engines.
- A more powerful 1.5-liter engine is also available.
- It has been updated to provide better ride and handling
- The steering tune has been revised
- New front airbags aimed to minimise severe brain and neck injuries
- New rear seat side airbags meant to reduce traumatic brain and neck injuries
- New rear seat side airbags
- With the addition of single-camera technology and Traffic Jam Assist, Honda Sensing has been upgraded.
- Three new colours for the sedan: Meteorite Gray Metallic, Sonic Gray Pearl, and Morning Mist Blue Metallic, which is only available on Civics.
2022 Honda Civic Sedan Trim Levels
2022 Civic LXStarting at $24,465*
- LED headlights
- Proximity key entry with push button start and remote engine starter
- Blind Spot Information
2022 Civic EXStarting at $26,765*
- 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
2022 Civic SportStarting at $27,865*
- 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels
- Black combi seats (synthetic leather/fabric)
- Chrome tail pipe finisher
2022 Civic TouringStarting at $30,265
- 9-inch colour touch screen
- Leather-trim seating surfaces
- BOSE audio system with 12 speakers including subwoofer